MapconKiss provides features that allow rapid and simple development of a GUI.
It is based on the What You See Is What
You Get principle.
- Painting (positioning and sizing) GUI objects on the form.
- Customising objects by editing object properties
- Automatic building of the dialog between the user and the MAPPER run.
- Simple menu building.
- Grid controls to enable alignment of objects.
- Provision of repository for storage of object specifications and associated runs.
- Creation of a library of objects and associated logic to facilitate re-use.
- Association of logic to events on objects
- An object and its associated logic is kept together as an entity when copying and pasting.
- Objects can be grouped to form complex or compound objects.
- Specification of default object styles.
- Creation of an event driven run structure for the development of MAPPER runs.
- Tool bar, function bar, color bar and fonts window to facilitate easy point and
- Object editing facilities including: - Undo/Redo, Copy, Move, Re-size, Delete,
Hide and Show.
- Templates for re-usability of common form layouts including standard objects
across forms within a project.
- Cut, copy and paste of objects and groups of objects within a form and across forms.
- Extensive online help.